Sunday 26 February 2012

Cake Jewellery Tutorials

Well, I can't believe it's two weeks since my last Blog post- where does the time go?

I'm busy with two new tutorials, this time focussing on Cake Jewellery, which I hope to have ready for the Spring Sparkle this coming Saturday.

The first, 'Garlands and Fountains', gives instructions to create a bejewelled wedding cake.

The second, 'Beaded Foliage', will show ideas for creating leaves, berries and foliage from wires and beads.

Both will be available 'free with purchase' and as people often ask 'what would you recommend buying?', I've put together two kits, one containing everything you need to make a fountain and garlands for a three tier wedding cake (priced at £20), the other a selection of goodies to get you started with 'Beaded Foliage' (priced at £12).  Both contain items to a higher value than the kit price.


One or other of the tutorials will also be included with any other purchase of beads and wires over £5 from the Online Shop or at a demonstration.

My next task will be to stock take and update the contents of the shop, so please email me before ordering so I can manually check if I have what you require.

I hope to meet more of you over the coming months.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment