Saturday 26 May 2012

BSG International Exhibition, Telford

Now where did the last week go?  One minute we're at Telford in the cold and the wet and the next it's hot, hot hot and the Exhibition's been and gone.

I didn't see much of the show as I was on the Demonstrator Training Stand most of the weekend but there was some fantastic work on show, including this Wild and Wacky Novelty Cake which won Gold and Trophy:


I also liked this cool rock star rhino which was awarded a Silver:


 Wirral BSG won Gold and Trophy with their take on Afternoon Tea:


 And I think the BSG Forum Members did a sterling job for a group of people who hardly knew each other and, in many cases, had never met:



I think special mention should go to all the children who entered the competition, including my son who was Highly Commended for his Fish in the Tots division:







 And finally, Best in Show was this beautiful Wedding Cake:


I wish I'd had more time to say 'hello' to my virtual friends, many of whom said afterwards that I was busy every time they walked by, and see a bit more of the show.  I hope you enjoyed this whistle stop tour, more photos are on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment